Special Event / Mass Gathering Permits


Here is where you can find the applications for the Special Event or Mass Gathering Permits.  There is a printable PDF form that you can fill out and turn in to the administrative office.

We do have a new online permit application system to use.  You can fill out the online application or print one out and drop it off at the Administrative Offices located at 195 E. Main St. Fernley, NV 89408 in the rear of the station.